What E-Therapy Can Do For Your School
- Provide the highest quality teletherapy services to students in your school district
- Give your schools access to the most qualified and experienced therapists
- Train your onsite therapists to become e-therapists using our HIPAA compliant teletherapy platform
- Customize our therapy services to meet your school’s needs
- Offer live face-to-face online Speech-Language, Occupational, Physical Therapy, and Counseling/Social Work
- Deliver psychoeducational assessments, evaluations, and diagnostics including the Woodcock-Johnson IV and WISC-V assessments
E-Therapy's STAR Teletherapy Platform
Track your student’s progress in real-time and monitor their progress towards IEP goals.
Refer students easily using our student portal which allows you to get student services quickly.
Monitor and quickly access all your current billing/invoice information with our transparent system.
Connection to Schools
E-Therapy works with School Administrators and Special Educators to understand exactly what works best for them. Whether it's E-Therapy's expert clinicians transitioning students from face-to-face school sessions to online sessions, or training onsite therapists in teletherapy, we tailor our services to provide exactly what schools need. There are no minimum caseloads or hidden fees.
We always put the students first.
For more than 11 years, our founders’ have built an expert team to serve students in schools nationwide via teletherapy. This has taught them how to deliver exceptional teletherapy sessions which result in tremendous student progress.
The E-Therapy team works with over 100 schools, has over 200 therapists, and has delivered 300,000+ teletherapy sessions to schools and students throughout the USA. This includes schools in under-served areas, online education programs, charter schools, public schools, blended schools, and traditional brick-and-mortar schools.
Join the E-Therapy Team
E-Therapy’s therapists provide teletherapy services to schools nationwide. We seek independent and creative therapists who are comfortable working in a flexible environment on their computer from home.
We look for experienced therapists, preferably with school and/or home health experience who possess strong communication skills. We work across all 50 states, providing teletherapy services to early intervention students up to students age 22.
Excellent pay, caring people, and a great opportunity. Come join our team!
Do you need a HIPAA & FERPA compliant teletherapy platform to reach PreK-12 students at home?
Do you have more students in need of services then you have therapists?
Do you live in place where it is a challenge to hire therapists to work onsite in your school?
Do you experience sudden changes in staffing, leaving you in a lurch to provide services?
Why Partner With E-Therapy For Online Therapy Services
- We reach students in under-served areas.
- Research shows that teletherapy is just as effective as in-person therapy.
- Our interface is accessible, easy-to-use, and fun for students.
- We provide support for all students, families, and school staff.
- Our HIPAA/FERPA compliant teletherapy platform provides session tracking and monitoring in real time.
- There are no hidden costs with E-Therapy.
- Our services change student's lives for the better!