We had a great few days in Louisville, Kentucky at the 2019 CASE/NASDSE Conference – meeting Special Education Directors and educators from all over the country, learning new things from people doing great work everyday, and of course, sharing all that we are doing with teletherapy at E-Therapy.
Congratulations to our winners of the CASE/NASDSE Conference giveaway! E-Therapy gifted 2 HP Laptops and 3 $100 Amazon Gift Cards to districts around the US to benefit Special Education.
- Angie Bragg: Director of Special Education, Burgin Independent Schools, Kentucky
- Katherine Stuffelbeam: Director of Special Services, Sapulpa Public Schools, Oklahoma
$100 Amazon Gift Cards
- Linda Flynn: Director of Special Education, Pulaski County Schools, Kentucky
- Jessica Towarak: Coordinator of Special Education, Bering Strait School District, Alaska
- David McDowell: Director of Special Education, Murray Independent School District, Kentucky
We want to send a heartfelt thank you to everyone who stopped by our table, shared their stories with us, and signed up to receive a demonstration of our STAR Platform. Our visitors also took time to register for our giveaway and helped make it a success!
“E-Therapy strives to go above and beyond to support student’s related services,” said Diana Parafiniuk, founder of E-Therapy. “Awarding school adminstrators with prizes that support student’s education and gives them access to online therapy is important to our company.”
E-Therapy strives to deliver the highest excellence in tele-therapy solutions to schools and students throughout the United States with passion, experience, reliability and smarts. We are here to be your extended team and help you be the superheroes that you need to be every day at school. Services include live face-to-face online Speech-Language, Occupational, and Physical Therapy as well as Mental Health/Counseling/Social Work and Assessments/Diagnostics.
To learn more about how teletherapy can benefit your school district click to set up a DEMO.