Got Assessments? E-Therapy Does!
One of the things that we often get asked about, especially now from our school partners, is what types of assessments, evaluations, and testing diagnostics E-Therapy supports digitally. As schools take special education services online, they naturally need to ensure that they can also do testing and evaluations to serve their student needs in a safe environment.
E-Therapy has an extensive library of assessments to help ensure that your testing needs can be achieved. Our nationwide team of clinical therapists and school psychologists utilize evidence-based assessment measures to evaluate students’ strengths and needs. We provide face-to-face, live “tele-assessments” utilizing telepractice procedures that are HIPAA compliant.
We offer most any assessment that your student’s require in any of the areas or focus needed. Our therapists collaborate with the IEP team to determine each student’s unique needs. We work to develop appropriate therapy goals to help your students be successful in reaching their full potential.
Do you need assessments for your school psychologists or speech therapists? For early learning or occupational therapy diagnostics to assess fine motor skills? If so, we can support all of these needs and many others.
E-Therapy provides tests for special education eligibility and programming
Here are a few of the tests that are included in the E-Therapy library:
- Goldman-Fristoe Test of Articulation-3 (GFTA-3)
- Goldman-Fristoe Test of Articulation-3 Spanish (GFTA-3 Spanish)
- Clinical Evaluation of Language Fundamentals-5 (CELF-5)
- Peabody Picture Vocabulary Test-5 (PPVT-5)
- Expressive Vocabulary Test-3 (EVT-3)
- Clinical Evaluation of Language Fundamentals-5 Metalinguistics (CELF-5 Meta)
- Sensory Profile-2
- Beery-Buktenica Developmental Test of Visual-Motor Integration (Beery VMI)
- Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children Fifth Edition (WISC-V)
- Behavioral Assessment System for Children-3 (BASC-3)
- Vineland Adaptive Behavior Scales-3 (Vineland-3)
- Kaufman Test of Educational Achievement-3 (KTEA-3)
For a complete list of testing, assessments, and diagnostics that we offer via our STAR Platform for special education, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, sign up for a quick phone call, or sign up on Annmarie’s calendly here.