The end of the school year is coming fast and we could all use a little self-care. Have you ever used a personal digital planner or journal? Check out E-Therapy’s Digital Wellness Tracker! This colorful tool is easy and fun to use to track
- Hydration – drink water throughout the day to positively impact your energy levels and keep your brain functioning
- Gratitude – practice gratitude by writing what you’re grateful for every day. Learn more about how gratitude can help you beat stress.
- Positive Affirmations – positive self-talk can help you overcome negative thoughts
- Sleep – Get enough sleep every night to enhance your physical and psychological wellness
- Heart Map – noticing what would otherwise be considered insignificant develops your appreciation for the world around you
This tracker is available in a Google Slides version and a PDF version.
The Google Slides version works well on a computer or chromebook. Click on the link below to make your own copy and save it to your drive. Open and use the Google Slides tracker in edit mode and click on the hyperlinked tabs on the right side. Slides have editable text boxes and embedded movable images.
Get your Wellness Tracker for Google Slides
To use the PDF version, click on the link below for the preview then download the document to your computer. Open the document using Acrobat Reader. Use the tabs to toggle between pages, type in the editable text fields, and click on the check boxes. To add additional annotations, click on the comment icon (looks like a yellow speech bubble) to make the annotation toolbar visible. The PDF version of the Digital Wellness Tracker can also be used with an iPad using the Acrobat Reader app, which is available free in the app store.
Get your editable PDF Wellness Tracker – you will see a preview, then you will need to download the PDF to your computer or Drive