New E-Therapy Webinar Available!
“The Ultimate Guide to Get Your School’s Teletherapy Program Up and Running, Both Securely and Seamlessly!”
In just a few weeks, schools will be back in session. Plans are being drawn up and hard decisions are being made. Administrators are working tirelessly to find answers for how to provide online special ed related services for their students.
E-Therapy has partnered with the AESA for this on-demand webinar to show you how to use a comprehensive online teletherapy solution to keep your SPED program running, no matter where you or your students are located! This webinar is a must see for school administrators, special education directors, and any school programs that need support for making the transition to online SPED Services.
This course answers the following questions:
- Is there an easy-to-use platform that can help my SPED department stay compliant despite school closures or limited staffing?
- How can I track and monitor student sessions as well as deliver reports when working remotely?
- How can I help my staff become expert teletherapists and provide high quality services in the virtual environment?
In this 41 minute webinar, you will learn how E-Therapy’s STAR Teletherapy Platform can be used to:
- Directly train therapists to become teletherapists
- Supervise paraprofessionals
- Document student progress
- Track data collection
- Assign HIPAA compliant, private and secure therapy rooms
- Maintain total oversight of a remote Special Education Program