Teletherapy gives us the freedom to work from home, and that is something that many therapists really value. Working as a therapist IS hard work – onsite at a school or from your home office – but the benefits of working as an online therapist help many of us find more balance in our lives. In today’s fast-paced world, more balance and less stress is something we can all appreciate!
We asked a few of our E-Therapy online therapists why they are grateful to work from home in teletherapy, and here is what they had to say:
- I am grateful for the sound of my student rocking his improving /r/ sound at 7:30 am this morning. Good way to start the day! ~ Jill
2. I am grateful to sit at my desk and look out to watch my boys playing in the first snowfall. ~ Holly
3. I’m grateful for my computer in my home so I’m able to work here as an online therapist and still be close to my baby. ~ Cara
4. I am grateful that during a short break I can step outside and check on my garden…in the middle of the day…on a Tuesday! That is something I never could have done when working as an onsite therapist in a school. ~ Sara
5. I am grateful for comfy yoga pants, and especially grateful to work from home as an online therapist so I can wear them everyday! ~ Jill
As online speech pathologists, occupational and physical therapists at E-Therapy, we work hard to help our students be successful, and we are grateful for the opportunity to balance that hard work with the many other things that make life so rich!
Want to join us and work from home in your yoga pants? Sign up as a therapist here.