E-Therapy is comprised of teletherapy experts of online therapy services for students ages PreK through 12th grade. We specialize in providing speech, occupational, and physical therapy as well as counseling and social work. E-Therapy offers assessments and diagnostics for all Special Ed. Related Services.
We have many differentiators in our model:
- The E-Therapy staff is reachable all hours and days of the week for personalized customer service.
- E-Therapy has high Therapist retention, offering students continued services with the same therapist for multiple years.
- We fit into YOUR model.
- E-Therapy’s purpose is to support your student’s service and aim to master their therapy goals.
- We have our own proprietary platform that tracks all services provided real-time to your students, providing transparency and clarity about your services And billing.
- E-Therapy has no minimum caseload requirement. We do not collect "caseload fees". You pay for the services you receive.
Once the contract is signed, It can take anywhere from 2 days to one week to onboard your school and set up the first session. Onboarding depends on when the school staff is ready to schedule and provide the required information to E-Therapy’s operation team. Once the contract is signed, our operations staff reaches out immediately to the school staff to begin the onboarding process.
Teletherapy is accessible from every area of the United States and abroad.
We work with hundreds of schools across the nation. Our services can be used in a variety of settings, including traditional brick and mortar schools as well as online, blended, and home school settings.
E-Therapy has clients/schools that have worked with us for 10 years (since our inception). A standard contract is for one school year with the option to renew each school year. We are proud to have a track record of a 100% retention rate with our schools. E-Therapy has never lost a client due to poor service or support!
Teletherapy is a face-to-face service delivery model that allows a therapist to reach clients who need therapy services but don’t have access to traditional onsite therapy. Therapy is provided via 2-way, live video conferencing. E-Therapy provides credentialed therapists that are experienced in their field and passionate about what they do. Our clinicians connect with students over the internet using a dynamic online platform. Students see their therapist face-to-face over the computer in real time during therapy sessions. The therapists are trained to utilize engaging and motivating online tools to target the student’s individual therapy goals.
Not at all. All you need to work with E-Therapy is a regular desktop or laptop computer with a webcam and a good internet connection.
Research has shown that teletherapy can be as effective as traditional in person therapy. In fact, some studies have shown that the teletherapy service delivery model can be a better model for some students, based on their particular needs. We live in a digital age, and students are very comfortable using technology. Students who work with E-Therapy typically make good progress and enjoy their online sessions. This progress can be easily tracked and accessed by school administrative teams within E-Therapy’s STAR platform.
We find that students respond positively and are immediately engaged. Students currently learn and live in the digital age. They easily adapt to technology and enjoy using it. E-Therapy provides a dynamic online platform that keeps students motivated and engaged while making progress toward their therapy goals.
- EXTENDED STAFF & ACCESS TO EXPERIENCED AND COMPASSIONATE THERAPISTS: E-Therapy provides online therapy services by experienced clinicians. Our therapists use dynamic and motivating teletherapy techniques to help students make progress toward their therapy goals.
- ASSISTANCE WITH COMPLIANCE COVERAGE: Federal guidelines mandate that students with disabilities receive the services they need according to their IEP, and many schools do not have enough therapists to fill this need. E-Therapy can fill the gap in services so that your school can maintain compliance.
- RESOURCE REACH EXTENSION: E-Therapy becomes a virtual partner to our schools. We provide comprehensive therapy services in a flexible format that fits your model, enabling your school to reach all students in need.
Our easy to use and streamlined tracking and monitoring system, STAR, enables easy to access real-time data, reports, and billing.
Schools save in a number of ways:
- Schools are not on the hook for transportation reimbursement.
- E-Therapy services are typically medicaid reimbursed (depending on the state).
- We also supplement services through supervision of SLPAs for Speech services, so that schools can create larger groups of services.
We hear from customers daily that our commitment to customer service and quality of therapists sets us apart. For testimonials, check out the ones here on our website.
E-Therapy’s Proprietary STAR Platform
STAR is a data tracking platform that benefits schools to track their sessions in real time, letting school administrators know what services have been delivered in an instant. STAR also allows therapists to enter in session notes and graph clinical data. More features include:
- Clinical data notes supply objective data regarding student progress towards annual IEP goals. This provides our schools with the ability to track their students’ progress and session attendance.
- STAR allows schools to run individual reports on all areas of service that students receive, which in turn keeps schools in compliance with mandated federal guidelines for working with students with disabilities.
- STAR also doubles as a referral platform keeping all student referrals confidential through our HIPAA compliant system.
- E-Therapy is instantly notified when a student referral is submitted, allowing us to provide the needed services right away.
Students log in through our secure platform and click to enter their online therapy room. The therapist meets the student in the virtual session room, and they see each other face-to-face on the screen. The sessions are highly interactive and keep the student engaged while working toward their goals.
E-Therapy’s online STAR platform is very user-friendly, and we make the learning process easy. We will guide you through the simple steps to access everything you need in our system. We do the work so that you don’t have to! E-Therapy additionally has easy to use online guide instructions and videos for easy reference.
You only need a basic computer (laptop or desktop) and internet access to log in to STAR.
Documents can be uploaded easily through our STAR platform. Our system is secure and is HIPAA compliant, so that student confidentiality can be maintained.
For Speech, Occupational, and Physical therapy, as well as Counseling sessions students work face-to-face online with a certified, licensed therapist. There are E-Helpers dedicated to sessions that facilitate a login process so that the student can meet their therapist in their online therapy room. If there are additional tangible materials that students need to incorporate into therapy, the E-Helper plays an integral role assisting.
E-Therapy support for IT and Operations is available through our system. There is always someone there to answer and attend to any needs or questions our clients have. E-Therapy has a company line that students, families, school staff, and IT support can call at anytime to address any support needs.