Mental Health Services
Our therapists are credentialed and maintain state licensure needed to work with students across the country. We provide face-to-face, live online counseling sessions using a secure and HIPAA compliant format. Our counselors collaborate with teachers and parents to address each student’s unique social-emotional needs.
Our School Counselors:
- Treat a variety of behavioral and mental health areas including: self monitoring, emotional regulation, managing aggression, managing anxiety, problem solving, compliance/participation, and social interaction
- Provide social/emotional screenings and assessments when appropriate
- Collect data and monitor each student’s progress toward therapy goals
- Attend IEP meetings and collaborate with the IEP team to meet each student’s needs
- Provide consultation and guidance to caregivers as needed to support the mental health, safety, and well being of each student