Occupational Therapy Services
Our therapists are credentialed and maintain state licensure needed to work with students across the country. We provide face-to-face, live online occupational therapy sessions using a secure and HIPAA compliant format. Therapists individualize the sessions, using a combination of hands-on activities and onscreen games to work toward each student’s IEP goals.
Our Certified Occupational Therapists:
- Treat a variety of occupational therapy areas including: fine motor skills, sensory integration, coordination, visual perception, motor planning, and attention
- Provide occupational therapy screenings and standardized evaluations when appropriate
- Collect data and monitor each student’s progress toward therapy goals
- Attend IEP meetings and collaborate with the IEP team to meet each student’s needs
- Utilize manipulatives and hands-on activities as well as online games to address specific OT goals