Physical Therapy Services
Our therapists are credentialed and maintain state licensure needed to work with students across the country. We provide face-to-face, live online physical therapy sessions using a secure and HIPAA compliant format. Our therapists get students moving and target their physical therapy needs with dynamic and motivating sessions.
Our Certified Physical Therapists:
- Treat a variety of physical therapy areas including: gross motor skills, range of motion, strengthening, balance, body awareness, and motor planning
- Provide guidance and support to parents and school staff on appropriate prompting and carryover of PT skills
- Collect data and monitor each student’s progress toward therapy goals
- Attend IEP meetings and collaborate with the IEP team to meet each student’s needs
- Incorporate movement activities (yoga, dance, and specific exercises) into online sessions to address the student’s physical therapy needs