Speech & Language Therapy Services
Our therapists are credentialed and maintain state licensure needed to work with students across the country. We provide face-to-face, live online speech therapy sessions using a secure and HIPAA compliant format. With no commute time, there is more opportunity for direct engagement with students and school staff.
Our Certified Speech-Language Pathologists:
- Treat a variety of speech and language areas, including: articulation, receptive and expressive language, childhood apraxia of speech, pragmatic/social language skills, fluency, and bilingual SLP services
- Provide speech and language screenings and standardized evaluations when needed
- Collect data and monitor each student’s progress toward therapy goals
- Attend IEP meetings and collaborate with the IEP team to meet each student’s needs
- Utilize interactive games and materials to keep students engaged and having fun while addressing their therapy goals